level two : wearable smoky eye
before you start:
if it has been awhile since you have reviewed previous courses, be sure to brush up before beginning the smoky eye videos!
what you'll need:
- shimmering creme shadow
- powder shadow in a shimmering beige shade
- midtone in a flesh tone shade (depth depends on actual skin color)
- contour shadow in a smoky charcoal shade
- smooth black eyeliner pencil
- dark shade of shadow to go over black pencil liner
- translucent loose powder
- eye creme
- disposable sponge
- eyeshadow #22
- eyeshadow #27
- blending #28
- eyeliner #40
- detail powder brush #76
about this video
the smoky eye look is one of THE most popular looks ever! whether you want it for yourself or for a client who is requesting it, you can almost bet on the fact that it will come up sooner or later!
some clients (and maybe even yourself) want a smoky eye, but really want a "wearable" smoky eye. this tutorial will give you robert's tips and techniques for a perfect smoky eye that can be worn during the day or the evening.